The DNR-LC DALI Light Controller is used to control lamps with a colour temperature control based on DALI. The DNR-LC only works in conjunction with the DNR-TC Touch Controller or the DNR-Clock Clock Module.
The functionality is very conveniently managed in an iOS app (see app description). Here you define which functions are assigned to the buttons (on/off, light colour, brightness, manual/auto operation, etc.). The app also provides various switching times, astronomical functions and curve settings.
The module has an integrated DALI power supply and a relay to reduce the standby power of lamps less than 0.5W. It is designed as a lamp installation module with a very small design.
- (circadian) colour temperature control (Tunable white) / HCL (Human Centric Lighting)
- DALI broadcast or addressing >> group control
- manual operation
- automatic operation according to switching times or astronomical function
- operation during the whole year equal or individual according to 4 seasons
Functions (adjustable with the iOS app):
- setting the DALI operating mode
- circadian curves
- switching times
- functions of the buttons
- functions of motion sensors
- manual/auto definitions